[NTLK] FS: MP2000 with LOTS of extras - Interest for my first MessagePad -

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Dec 27 18:20:20 EST 2009

On Dec 24, 2009, at 1:55 PM, dograt at earthlink.net wrote:

> It's considered bad form to "fish" for offers like this on a
> community list. Decide what you want to receive for it and ask the
> price. If you're afraid of getting taken advantage of, then just list
> it on ebay.

There is nothing stated in the NewtonTalk FAQ which specifically
discourages "fishing" for offers of an item for sale. As long the the
subject line is marked as [FS] to indicate that an item is being
offered for sale to the list (which it was), there are really no other
stipulations.

http://newtontalk.net/faq/

As noted by Valerio, sometimes it is difficult to come up with a price
on your own accord. Likewise, many people have an aversion to selling
thing on eBay.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian