[NTLK] 2010 Patch Thankful for the List

graydelotte at bellsouth.net graydelotte at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 27 23:26:46 EST 2009

Hello,

I don't post much, but I just wanted to express my thanks for the
Newtontalk list, especially in regards to Eckhart Koppen's patch and
all the people that contributed to it in any way plus all those who
have recently posted about the 2010 patch.

I just patched a MP 2000 and MP 2000U today, and everything went very
well. I used James Wages description of his recent patch experience.
My Newton is very important to me. I much prefer it for many things
over my iPhone (owned since October 2009).  It was so good to see
that glowing green screen with my moreinfo "at a glance" items after
the reboot from the patch. It was beautiful!

Thanks again,
Gregg R. Aydelotte