[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (& announcing a Newt sell-off shortly)

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 28 06:39:44 EST 2009

Dear Paolo,

You are welcome to your view, however I take exception to the assertion
that a Newton is a practical device only for geeks with spare time.

For me, members of This List constantly show that there is a very wide
range of views about what is considered 'vital' or 'practical' or important.

All the best.

Andy