Re: [NTLK] Words of gratitude for FIveSpeed Software

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 11:44:26 EST

Can't say. The local PBS station that used to carry Dr. Who stopped about the
time he left. Methinks that someone at the station or a big donor was a fan.

I liked Dr. Who because they made a good show with little special effects. here
is the newton connection again. It's like a newton in that with few resources it
does so much ;-)

And my mistake with that word has let me see people who haven't posted in quite
awhile ;-)

william

Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:

> [...]

Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.
Frank Herbert 'Dune'
William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896