[NTLK] Aluminium...

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 10:02:38 EST

Hello list,

I'm always pleased to see there are still newtonians around, and would
like to continue using them as long as it lasts.

I dusted off my NPDS server, and it worked right out of the box. Some
work is going on here, so it went back in the dark for the moment, but I
was happy to fire it up again.

Anyway, I just found out I'm out of styli. I have some MessagePads here
either without stylus at all, either with the plastic ones.

=> Does anyone have aluminium MP 2k styli lying around, and would be
ready to part with them. That would be great.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks, best regards from France,

Andreas