Re: [NTLK] new kid on the block

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 10:20:09 EST

Since the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)project there have been a number
of small portable internet devices. offers meshed networks
<http://www.olpcnews.com/>
Asus eeePC
MSWind
Intel Classmate
Many other sub laptops
processor speeds from about 400 Mhz to 1.6 gHz
Linux or windows
Hard drive or Flash drive

Not Newtons
but are very portable.
If I traveled a lot I would certainly consider one.

Woody