Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 13:00:10 EST

I think that most of doubt that Apple Inc. is going to assist us in
solving this problem.
This group seems to still have considerable programming talent and I
have confidence that one or more are looking int solutions.
I have relied on my Newt for years as my calendar. Neither my phone
or n800 offer satisfactory replacements.

Earlier this year there was a suggestion of identifying a safe decade
or so that mimicked 2010 forward and to simply set our newts to that
year.
problems
Notes are filed by date created
calendar events may stretch back as far as you have had your newt.

Could the Newt function as if it is one year but display another
Could a fix be written that would update all old notes and calendar
events to comply with this deception?

Obviously I am not a programmer

Woody