Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Joseph Reilly <reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 17:42:43 EST

This actually sounds like a good idea. I'm only a novice programmer
and have no newton programming experience but what about running the
rtc at an older date an translating it to the current date? I looked
it up once and there is an early 1900's year that matches 2010 and
iirc continues to match the next 10 years or so. Not a perfect fix but
is it doable?

Joe Reilly