Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewtonSales.com February Specials

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 11:49:14 EST

Sorry, but I would not recommend anyone buy from him. His prices are too high, and his attitude and approach to business questionable. For instance, he exaggerates the increase in speed that a memory upgrade in an Emate will garner... shipping from Switzerland on top of already exhorbitant pricing? On and on.

There are other places to buy Newton stuff, like craigslist, this list or Ebay. But the idea of a Navigator figurine is still on my mind. We could make him famous around the world by selling his toy figurine.