Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewtonSales.com February Specials

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 12:41:24 EST

Ryan Vetter wrote:
> Sorry, but I would not recommend anyone buy from him. His prices are too high, and his attitude and approach to business questionable. For instance, he exaggerates the increase in speed that a memory upgrade in an Emate will garner... shipping from Switzerland on top of already exhorbitant pricing? On and on.

LOL! You just described Apple and Steve Jobs to a "T"!!

> There are other places to buy Newton stuff, like craigslist, this list or Ebay. But the idea of a Navigator figurine is still on my mind. We could make him famous around the world by selling his toy figurine.

Craigslist is useless given their restrictions. For example, I live 20
miles from a small city, 70 miles from a major city, and a little over a
100 miles from a major metropolitan area. However, I am only allowed to
"subscribe" to ONE craigslist!

I have bought from people who advertise on LEMSwap and eBay, but I
prefer to go to a site that specializes in the products I'm interested.

BTW, ryan, did you get my email regarding WWNC hotel info?

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney