[NTLK] FS: MP 2100 & battery cage $65 + cost of shipping

From: T-na Tran <tnatran_at_sprintpcs.com>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 23:23:02 EST

I need to let some of my gadgets go. This is my second / back-up 2100. My
primary one is working fine and going strong that it seems unlikely that I
will need this back-up. I got it used from the original owner a year ago.
I have not used it much but it seems to be working fine. I used the battery
cage with the AA batteries rather than the battery pack ---- mainly because
I didn't want to chance running out of power. Asking $65 for the 2100 and
battery cage (without the AA batteries); will include the battery pack but
not sure if it can hold that much of a charge. I have a spare dongle and
extra plastic replacement styli that I can throw in upon request. Cost of
shipping will be added to the $65. I can ship internationally. Payment via
PayPal. Let me know if interested.
Thank you,
T-na