Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 15:22:41 EST

Thank you.

Neither Airport Utility, nor Airport Admin Utility, nor Airport Admin
Utility for Graphite and Snow is able to locate the Airport (even
though I am now using it to send this email, for example. (I have
tried starting and stopping the Airport, both from my Macs and by
removing the poser, but it still does not show in any of the utilities.)

However, using the "airport" command via the Terminal, I see that the
security is set to cipher, WEP 128.

(I suppose that tomorrow I shall reinitialise the Airport base station
and start from there. Strange, though, given that it otherwise
functions okay.)

David