Re: [NTLK] Any tips on using Mail V? This is my first email o

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 22:49:56 EST

Hi Ron:

Here is the info:

PC Card: 18 MB free, 24 MB total capacity
Internal Memory free: 384K
ROM Version: 2.1 (717260)-1

System RAM installed: 3984K

Heap fluctuates as I can see in AVI Backdrop (right now at 29000).

Card: When I click "Card", there IS a check mark next to: Save info and packages on this card.

Not sure if the above means that emails would be stored on the card?

Ryan