Re: [NTLK] Letter from Steve Jobs

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 18:59:45 EST

Still have and use a 1400/166c. Runs like a very slow clock in relation to my MSI Wind/MacBook Nano. The original battery still holds a limited charge and it sure comes in handy for working with older equipment. The thing is, it still works, still does what it was designed to do, and I've sure gotten my moneys worth with it. Same with the PB100, 180c, 540c, Lombard, iBook Clamshell, and Pismo. They all just keep working. It's an Apple thing.