Re: [NTLK] Newton relevance

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 21:12:48 EST

Hi,
       No, my work doesn't rely on my faxing these reports... I did
it more or less to prove it could be done.

       I work as an aircraft maintenance controller - the reports I
deal with on a daily basis involve flight
hours and inspection tracking. I wanted to help out the guys still
at our base by sending them the most
current hours so I created my own "spreadsheet" using Notes. I
printed it out for my own use after I sent
the updated Note as a fax.
       We don't rely on anything with headers or diagrams for my work
so it's pretty easy to live without 'em. :)

       I could have emailed the same thing but it wouldn't have been
as much fun. :)