Re: [NTLK] Newton relevance

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 16:26:40 EST

Holy!

Fax reports? People still use fax? Your work does not expect you to email them? And reports... what kind of reports are these? I am not sure I see how the Newton can handle any kind of company reports today (i.e. letterheads, diagrams and charts, standardized headings and fonts, etc.). Unless they were for internal use only, but still, faxing them?