Re: [NTLK] Einstein on N800 Redux

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat Jan 24 2009 - 18:43:32 EST

I accept writing with the pad of your finger isn't too unnatural. Styli would
help but others have said that they are unnecessary and depart from the Touch's
"essence."

I know this is a bit early as the HWR apps haven't been released yet, but if you
do a lot of serious writing, is it possible to get a blister on your index
finger from too much (esp cursive) writing?

Bear with me as I don't have a Touch but do gamers have to swipe their fingers
across the screen all the time? If they do, maybe they can shed some light.

Tony

[snip]
All the same, I can certainly see the Touch as a viable option, particularly
with the PhatWare stuff.

-Jon
[snip]