Re: [NTLK] Newtendo Zelda

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2009 - 18:48:42 EST

Hi Greg

I tried the Golf game but the translation from colour to grey-scale made the
game unplayable. I could hit the ball but I couldn't see where I was on the
course! Let me know if you figure out how to move the heart symbol. Thanks in
advance.

In the meantime I am getting quizzical looks (like roll your eyes looks) from my
wife as I sit in the lounge playing pac man.

Cheers

Tony