Re: [NTLK] Newtendo Zelda

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2009 - 19:19:11 EST

Thanks Frank.

Tapping select doesn't seem to get a response. But first some context. The
focus seems to be in the A-Z keyboard box and I can move the cursor around in
there selecting my initials by pressing button A. Great so far. Now having
selected all the initials I want, I then want to move the heart. Tapping
"Select" and then tapping the direction (up, down, left and right) button only
moves the cursor within the keyboard box. Let me know if you get any further
than I did when you load up Zelda.

Cheers

Tony.

[snip]

anyway you press select to line up the heart

[snip]