Re: [NTLK] Battery tray "replica" - is there interest?

From: Stephen Rudy <srudy_at_cudc.org>
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 19:39:17 EDT

I am interested.
Cost would have to be <$35+shipping for me to consider it because that is what I can pay today for the old original sleds.

Nimh only battery trays would be really handy. Keep the internal charging ability, but save me from rebuilding my pack.

Sure, "considerable" care would be required to keep you from putting alkaline batteries in the nimh holster and then blowing them up in the Newton when it tries to charge them.

[snip]

I thought about a small production.
Do you believe there would be enough interest?
And what would be an accepted price?

Looking forward to your answers

Regards
Stefan