Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 (enthusiasts read please)

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 16:59:47 EDT

Also you can use a plain pencil eraser to clean contacts. Not an ink eraser
or any of the abrasive erasers. Just the plain white or pink pencil erasers.
I have cleaned contacts with one of these for years.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

M. Horvat wrote:
<snip>
So I did a bit of research and found out that cleaning the card contacts
with isopropyl alcohol would do the job. But apparently it is very difficult
to find isopropyl alcohol in Slovenia as no store had it. So I am asking you
all, is there any other cure for the memory card?
<snip>