Re: [NTLK] Battery tray "replica" - is there interest?

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 17:24:07 EDT

Hi Jim,

thanks for the first order ;-))

Hello Andy,

at the moment it is just an idea I think about:
To ask for the interest at all and to think together about the amount
of price anyone would pay.

I'd ask some local manufacturers about the possibility to produce a
small number of pieces.
And I meant the first version you wrote about.

Regards
Stefan (Germany)