Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 19:13:58 EDT

Actually, in the ten plus years I have owned a Newton, I have seen a grand
total of two people with Newtons. The first was the guy that gave me my
first 120. The other was a client that had a 2100. My friend has since moved
on to other places in the world and the client I saw when I had owned my
Newton about a year. Since then . . . nothing. I occasionally see them in
the media. I saw a 2100 or 2000 on the "Twilight Zone" a couple of years
back. And of course, the one I pointed out in Nodwick earlier this week. But
as for someone carrying or using one . . . Nope, nothing.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Andy Hill wrote:
<snip>
Here's a question

Has anyone in the last 5 years actually seen another person carrying or
using a Newton in public or at a meeting?
<snip>