[NTLK] Dare / plea

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 17:49:05 EDT

Dear List,

A few weeks ago I asked a question about how many Newton users also
owned an iPhone and a fringe benefit from this was that I received some
splendid responses from people who identified themselves as Lurkers on
the List. Some who had been mainly listening since 1998!!!!! and had
*All the Kit.***

In my mind Lurkers are *equal but silent* contributors to the List so
*Respect* to all out there who listen as opposed to putting there
10penneth worth into the mix.

It's an interesting phenomenon and this silent posse is important to
recognise from time to time.

Newtontalk is, more than just the voices and the text, it's the ears too!

To prove this simple phenomenon would 5 people who generally listen but
not say................................. please just say I..

All the best

Andy