Re: [NTLK] Dare / plea

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 06:13:40 EDT

I have posted in the past, but only, I believe, to ask for advice on
connecting my MP2100s wirelessly. Unfortunately, the advice I
received, although very well intended and kindly offered, tended to be
very much of the "this is my setup" type: nobody seemed to know the
full story. Understandable, given the time that Newton has been out of
development and the lack of any real commercial support. Have now
simply given up.

I still read the messages every day, however, but look forward to the
time when I shall be able to catalogue and sell all that I have.

David