Re: [NTLK] credit where it's due, was: More MacPad Rumors

From: MD Sforza <rcmpmike_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 06:05:02 EDT

Ummm... Your initial comment stated how Sculley and Amelio nearly destroyed
Apple. I felt it necessary to point out this is the same Sculley who is
described as "the driving force" behind the Newton concept which was
described by many as "his pet project".
To discard his involvement with such nonchalance is historically unfair.
However I admit that my initial reply was a knee-jerk Sculley vs. Jobs
reaction. My bad.... .