Re: [NTLK] Off Subject Apple(Doesn't)Care

From: slashlos <slashlos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 10:39:11 EDT

In my experience having a kig away at school with an apple store in the area (~1 hour vs 7 home) it has been extremely worth it and resulted in several classmates switching.

I believe it's a point about single sourcing a solution vs finger pointing.

My only gripe is that it's 3 years while avg college stay is 4.

--
/los "I was a teenage net-random"