Re: [NTLK] Slightly OT: Could some English native speakers kindly have a look at this document?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 12:57:33 EDT

It looks ok to me. I'm not a lawyer or anything but I've read English since
I was 5 years old. :)

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Frank Gruendel wrote:
<snip>
I had a look at their Terms and Conditions document, and I found it easy to
understand even for a
German. However, not being a native speaker, it just might be that I would
be missing some trap or
pitfall. This is the reason for this post. Could those of you who happen to
have some knowledge of
legal issues have a look at this document and tell me off-list what they
think?

        http://www.linkstar.co.uk/terms.pdf

Thanks a lot in advance

Frank