Re: [NTLK] App porting

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 22:56:10 EDT

Oops hit the send button too soon and upon rereading it, it appears that I was a little ambiguous. Here is the altered text....

Might you be better to discuss this project with Steve Weyer and see if you could take the SSL code and modify Newtscape? Another thought comes to mind: would any implementation of SSL be a part of Newton Internet Enabler rather than the browser? I vaguely recall a discussion about implementing SSL on the Newton a while back on Newtontalk; you might like to check the archives.

Just some initial thoughts...

Tony