Re: [NTLK] App porting

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 00:28:13 EDT

Not sure if this is possible as I haven't programmed for the newt but maybe a web browser like camino may be a better starting point as I'd guess it has a smaller more focused code base being for Macs only. Funny I was just saying after the classilla release for OS9 that next someone would be porting mozillia to NOS! Good luck :)
Joe Reilly