Re: [NTLK] App porting

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jul 25 2009 - 04:50:44 EDT

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:08 AM, M. Horvat<redjazz_slo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think you should rather try to port Lynx,

Hm. I just tried to open Gmail on my Lynx, and it turns out that Lynx
doesn't support https urls.... Maybe not so hot an idea after all? Hm.
And I can't sign onto my gmail account from links either. I thought
you could do gmail from the html via these things... We need at least
that from whatever browser we use. Does Courier do gmail?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland