Re: [NTLK] Apple Tablet Probably Imminent

From: Paul Nuernberger <pen_at_baroncompsys.com>
Date: Sat Jul 25 2009 - 15:48:25 EDT

</lurk>

I sell and repair computers for a living to business and consumers
alike. I haven't had one customer interested in tablet computing
devices, even those whose job/industry make them an excellent fit. I
get several inquiries per week (sometimes several per day) about the
viability of netbook devices, and have set up more than a few customers
in the past year.

Just my $.02 US but I would bet on a Mac netbook over a Mac tablet,
based upon 1) the languishing (dying?) tablet market, and 2)the growing
demand in the mobile-connected netbook market. Mobile computing is an
area that Apple has (or seems to have) taken a larger interest in over
the past two years.

Paul Nuernberger
Baron Computer Systems

<lurk>