Re: [NTLK] Apple Tablet Probably Imminent

From: Bob Carls Dudney <kosmicdollop_at_saber.net>
Date: Sat Jul 25 2009 - 15:30:14 EDT

On 25/7/09, Michael Krzyzek wrote:

>tablet does not equal a netbook

Sorry, I failed to distinguish the terms.

And I misquoted him, he did say a tablet.

Also, while Apple did report a good quarter, that does not predict the future.

On 25/7/09, Jon Glass wrote:

>high profit margins from consumer devices. I don't see it

The analyst, Phil Cusick of Macquarie, said AT&T kicks $400 back to
Apple for each iPhone. Seems like high profit margin to me. It would
be similar deal for tablet subscription.