Re: [NTLK] A Day In the life of...

From: Kevin Sowers <floydelsewhere_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jul 25 2009 - 16:38:55 EDT

As far as my day I keep track of all projects, calls, todo's, meetin's, yada yada with Dateman.  I just like the way it works being able to take it with me rather than being tied to my laptop and Outlook tasks.  I am exploring other things at this point since I am a little new getting back into the game using the Newt for everything but I love it.   I love the way it works.
Kevin