Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 01:44:36 EDT

Hi,
      I saw the CardPhone 2 - looked promising enough. I've also
been on the prowl for just the phone you mentioned! :)
      Pity it doesn't seem to pan out.
      Is the Nokia 2110 a digital phone, rather, would it be
compatible with, say, AT&T or T-Mobile in the US? This sounds like
the one for me. I just want it to work so I have the option to use it.
      With this setup, do you dial an ISP or does it connect somehow
to a direct data connection?

       Thanks,
       Scott