Re: [NTLK] WWNC 2009 a no-go?

From: Marjeta Doupona Horvat <marjeta.doupona_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 01:10:18 EDT

I am also very very interested in this issuue. Will there be WWNC 2009?
I can imagine that many things can go wrong when organizing event like
this - especially because it is free time consuming and many other
things form personal and profesional life may interfere with it.
Nobody would be angry if the event is cancelled well in advance (2
months is on the edge of it). But I need to organize a summer vacation
for my family and some info about WWNC would be more then welcome. I
have paid a participation fee for one family member so far. I would
also need few plane tickets...if I don't hurry up prices will go up to
high - they are high enough already and it is cheaper to travel from
Europe to Vancouver the longer way: towards the east ;-)
Regards
Marjeta