Re: [NTLK] Paul

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 08:28:35 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Glass

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Andreas <MessagePad2000@laposte.net>
wrote:
> This is Paul G., our Newton and Einstein guru?

No, Paul Zenk. Another long-termer, but from TX, I believe. :-) And
it's nice to know he's still alive and kicking. He doesn't post much
any more. :-)

Hi Paul. :) Yeh I'm not a regular Newton user or poster, but my
Newton has been used in business meetings at work to "take notes" (play
Solo Deluxe)

And with today's nine hour class on how the new pay performance
evaluation system works... yep, lots of note taking. ( and praise for
the Newton's long battery life.)

Doc Clu