Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: Doug Denby <ddenby_at_rogers.com>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 18:58:52 EDT

Having heard no reply to my queries about the ability of patch 71J059
to handle past dates, I am assuming that either it has not been
tested, or the tests have failed and perhaps the intrepid Eckhart is
working on it. In either case, I have to have patience.

What makes my situation a little less tenable is the fact that when
notes are transferred to a desktop, with any of the tools I have
tried, the creation and modification dates are lost. So are the tags
created by SuperNotes. Interestingly, when transferred to another MSP
via beaming, such information is not lost. To date, I have found no
way to edit creation and modification dates anywhere except on the
MSP, and the same goes for the tags created by SuperNotes, and the
extensions provided by Action Names.

It seems likely that editing such items is possible with the Revelon
Connection Utilities, provided one had the appropriate ADF extensions,
which I do not. Anybody out there have expertise in such extension
creation?

Doug