Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 19:58:19 EDT

James,
I too have a problem with my iPod (touch) battery life. It will last me a day max, but usually by early evening its ready for juice. They could've made the ipods thicker, like the iphone, but I'm guessing they don't want the iPod touch to show up the iphone (which explains the lack of a camera too).
I too want user swapable batteries in all my devices. Really I want STANDARD user swapable batteries in my small devices (AAA or AA) like my newt but I'm not holding my breath :-)

Joe Reilly