Re: [NTLK] i-Poll

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 17:33:42 EDT

Andy,

Umm, please don't get me wrong and I hope this comes out right. To me, your
comment about a coup may have been tongue in cheek. If so, ignore the rest.
If not, would it not be prudent or worth considering: rather than change the
direction of an established forum to implement or even parallel another
forum for those users that want it. Perhaps it's more effort than those that
are capable of doing so are able to offer at his time. Understandable, I
give 70 to 80 hours a week, have a wife and three kids that wonder who I am
some days and still dream of time to tinker on my Newt.

I have lurked off and on for a number of years and have recently signed on.
I very much enjoy the sense of friendship that predominates this forum and
almost all of the conversation, both Topical and OT. If I don't like the
thread... I have a delete button. For the gems and pearls of wisdom that
come along.... I have an archive.

There are veterans of this board that have a lot to offer and have done so
in so many ways. The Newton is an Apple product and so is the iPhone. If
it's a Newton and iPhone together Topic...bring it on. If it's strictly
iPhone...is there a better forum? After all it is newtontalk.net, isn't it?

OK, I've said my piece, given my $0.02 and now I'll climb off the soap box,
crawl into the doghouse and wait for permission to come out. :)

Thank you,
Stefan Thorsteinson