Re: [NTLK] i-Poll - update

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 17:37:44 EDT

Just a quick update:

So far 26 members of Newtontalk have emailed me with their answer to the
following question:

Do you own a Newton and an Iphone? Yes /No.

It would be great to have a few more responses to increase the sample
size so please do email me (off list) with your response to this
question if you can.

I'll call the Poll closed on midnight of Wednesday 24th June (British
time) and provide a full update on Thursday / Friday.

Many many thanks to everyone who has participated already and for the
wonderful additional info / stories also provided.

Grant: Do you know the total number of subscribers to The List - if so
could you let me know what this is?

Thank you.

Andy

.