Re: [NTLK] Speculation about some sort of Apple Touch sub notebook or sth

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 19:10:14 EDT

I agree that the environment for a tablet for Apple is present more than ever. As you imply, multi-touch is an interface technology that brings tablets from being a mere concept to a reality, and Apple's multi-touch is the best in the business.

I don't think, however, that it will be some pseudo cell phone or anything like that. I do think it will be a computer that anyone can buy and use as they see fit. And the App Store is just a sort of companion to it that would make sense.

Ryan