Re: [NTLK] GTD and Omnifocus vs. Newton

From: Eckhart Köppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 12:31:52 EDT

I'm sort of in the middle between paper and the Newton, and I found
the most important aspects of getting GTD right is to have a very low
barrier to creating projects (I'm thinking that even the term
"project" is sometimes wrong), and hard links between projects and
actions. Some of my thoughts are written down here:

http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/GTD

I'm quite happy with Nitch, but there are always busy days where one
or two projects require all attention, and pretty much any action
will do to get them forward (often, this lasts for a couple of days,
sometimes a whole week), it's easier to just do it than to break
things into actions.

I still need paper for note taking because my handwriting is just way
too crappy :)

Eckhart