Re: [NTLK] Lit stylus [was: OMP/MP100 backlight]

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 23:02:24 EDT

I have had one for years (I think from the same company) that has a
twist function to choose either the stylus or a pen. I find the light
to be distracting on a 2100 - it reflects too much & reveals too
little. I find it best when using the pen on paper. Also, mine is a
tad scratchy - I think the stylus plastic picks up grit - so it is
important to wipe the tip often & use a screen protector (which I do)...

They impress airline flight crews no end, as they often need to write
in the dark - get a bunch as gifts for any you know!