Re: [NTLK] Exporting to rtf...

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 02:44:09 EDT

I signed up for fastmail, and tried to send an email using the following
server settings in my owner info:

smtp server: mail.messagingengine.com
username: my_user@fastmail.jp (I chose the .jp suffix as my domain)
password: duh

I get the same problem I get with every other smtp connection I try to
make:
The newton gets an IP, resolves the server via DNS, then says connecting
to mail.messagingengine.com... and eventually times out and spits out an
error saying there was a communication problem. I am completely stuck...