Re: [NTLK] Exporting to rtf...

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 19:59:57 EDT

Hi Jeremy,

In terms of using Mailv and sending GIFs and text to myself, I use
Fastmail. This works well with my Newton..
See http://www.fastmail.co.uk/
There's a free version and there are other domain names to choose, not
just .uk.

The email doesn't come out exactly how it looks on the Newt though. The
text entires will appear together and there will be an attachment
containing the GIF which comprises both the text and drawings as a
single image. So you still have to work with it.

Might be worth a try.

Andy