Re: [NTLK] Connecting 2100 via ethernet

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 19:51:28 EDT

Is everyone with an Intel mac having this kind of difficulty?

I'm running 10.5.6 on a G4 and have no difficulty with Wifi and NCX
via Linksys, D-link and Airport graphite routers. I had difficulty
with the 3Com E-net ....589D card on the D-link router. It took
several attempts before it got an IP address, but then worked fine.
If I plugged it into a switcher attached to the same router it
connected first try. With the Linksys router it usually makes it in
two tries and the 3Com ....589ET xjack usually in one.

I use the setup procedure outlined by Frank.
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>

Woody