Re: [NTLK] Fried 2100 board charging high capacity batteries

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 18:07:58 EDT

There is another option if you are worried about frying your Newt, I
suggest using the older adapters (the ones that came with the 1x0
series). They don't fast charge and should be safer than the quick
charging 9w adapters. Personally though I just use a sled and swap the
batteries. Only takes a minute to have a full charge. Can't beat it
for speed. ;)

-Dan