Re: [NTLK] [OT?] Newtontalk items

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 01:41:24 EDT

I want one regardless of color, well except maybe pink, black is the
obvious choice. I think Newt green or close to it might look weird,
but maybe that's just me, kinda military?: hey wait a minute....

When first suggested, the idea of a multi colored apple on it as well,
kind of sounded right to me. I to have to admit I am a huge Woz fan,
and would kick his butt in segway polo, ooops little off topic.

Even though I am disappointed about the state of my newton from time
to time I believe they still deserve omage, albeit small like a crest
above the left nipple. ' wink, wink' Apple has created some of the
best selling equipement of all time; in it's category. The Newt just
wasn't one of them.

I also think that would should honour Eckhart, and everyone else who
provided their own valuable time to bring each of us a lot more time
with our beloved devices.

What could be more prestigious than being talked about around the
world because somebody sees your name on a shirt?

Phil