Re: [NTLK] [OT?] Newtontalk items

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 18:08:41 EDT

Yes I totally agree with Phil on this point.

A t-shirt with a slogan relating to the fact that Eckhart has extended
the life of the Newton would be good.
Actually this would be an important gesture back.. and for the really
keen..we could wear them on the anniversary of the fix!
I'd pay for that as well as a standard Newtontalk T shirt.

Or more humorously what about a caricature of Eckhart rising out of a
bowl of poutine holding up the Lightbulb logo like an Olympic torch!!

Best wishes

Andy